Local MP Maggie Throup will again be holding a series of roaming advice surgeries across Erewash for constituents to drop in and discuss any issues or concerns they may have.
The surgeries will take place over the 28th and 29th September at the following venues:
THURSDAY 28th SEPTEMBER 2017
- The Plough Inn, Town Street, Sandiacre NG10 5DU - 12.00pm - 12:30pm
- Unit 2 The Old Co-Op, South Street, Ilkeston DE7 5SG - 1.30pm - 2:30pm
- Cotmanhay Medical Centre, Skevingtons Lane, Cotmanhay DE7 8SX - 3.00pm - 3:30pm
- Kirk Hallam Community Centre, Kenilworth Drive, Kirk Hallam DE7 4EW - 4.30pm - 5:00pm
- The Stanhope Arms, Stanhope Street, Stanton-by-Dale DE7 4QA - 6.00pm - 6:30pm
FRIDAY 29th SEPTEMBER 2017
- ASDA Community Room, Midland Street, Long Eaton NG10 1NY - 9.30am - 10:30am
- The Bell Inn, Tamworth Road, Sawley NG10 3GR - 11.30am - 12:00pm
- Harrison’s Cottage, Derby Road, Risley DE72 3SY - 1.00pm - 1:30pm
- Draycott Parish Rooms, Elvaston Street, Draycott DE72 3PY - 2.30pm - 3:00pm
- Breaston Community Room, Blind Lane, Breaston DE72 3DW - 4.00pm - 4:30pm
No appointment is required.
In addition, constituents are still able to book regular surgery appointments with Maggie by either telephoning 0115 930 0521 or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively Maggie’s Community Office (Unit 2, The Old Co-Op, South Street, Ilkeston DE7 5SG) is fully staffed and open to the public 5 days a week; Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays 9am to 5pm and Wednesdays 10am to 6pm.